Toontastic 3D App is an application that enables the user to draw, animate and narrate their own cartoons. The Toontastic 3D for PC can be used to encourage and empower kids to draw, to try animating, to do narrations and even to go further and record their own cartoons.
It delivers an idea lab chock that is packed with playful stories, settings and even characters that will make for a good adventure. The user can export videos to his or her photo storage location for purposes of sharing.
Short story, Classic and Science report are some of the story arcs from which ideas can be nurtured from. These coupled with the incorporation of some of the inbuilt songs with the user’s soundtracks will make the experience awesome.
Using Toontastic 3D App
- After installation, the application has a characteristic greeting with lovely animations. Tap on the “+” icon so that you can start to create a new story.
- On the top right corner, you will see an “ideal lab” icon which has several user-created stories that have been animated, together with reference videos.
- On the bottom left corner, you will see a “settings” button. With this, you can choose between simpler character animations or fully featured animation. These provide the user with the options to animate the hands, the legs, the body in general etc.
- After the “+” button, you can create any of the three animated stories; A short story with three distinct parts, a classic story with five distinct parts, or a science report also with five distinct parts.
- After choosing your story title, develop an outline to guide your story, basically for the beginning, middle and the end. To edit, click the “+” button.
- Next, you will see multiple 3D animated backgrounds from which you have to choose. You can choose from that list or you can also design your own 2D by clicking the “draw your own” option.
- Select the characters that will feature in your story. You may as well draw your own characters.
- Place your characters when the storyboard opens up, then select on the particular character to record and assign the unique animations you have designed for her.
- Click the start button when you are ready to start animating. Drag the characters in your screen in order of appearance in your story. Each and every movement is therefore recorded as part of the video.
- Select the sound themes you want once you are done recording the story. These will help set the mood of the story.
- Name your animated story.
How To Install Toontastic 3D for PC Windows & Mac?
After you have downloaded the application from here, run it on your PC and follow the step by step guide. You will extract the files, install and accept the terms and conditions of the app.
The step by step procedure will vary depending on the Windows you are using but the installation process is more or less the same all across.
Here are the simple steps to get it easily using an Android emulator like BlueStacks:
- Get the emulator from its official site.
- Install it and then launch the BlueStacks emulator on your PC or Laptop.
- Open Google Play Store from the emulator screen and then search for “Toontastick 3D App”.
- Click the app and then hit the install button to get Toontastic 3D for PC.
- That’s it!
After you have installed the application, it is advisable that you restart your computer so that the program can reassemble all the files and append them together for the application to run without crashing or in simpler terms, uninterruptedly.
Well, these are the simple steps that can be used to install Toontastic 3D for PC or Laptop. And also we explained the process of how to use it on your PC device.