If you are into photo editing or if you are a geek, then it’s possible that you might be aware of the PicSay app. Let’s see how to install PicSay for PC Windows and Mac devices.
With the PicSay application, you can color-correct your picture, and along with that, you can also add word balloons, effects of all types and even graphics, to your image.
It’s fun to use the application, as its interface is very user-friendly. And apart from that, you can also add stickers to the image. If you are very enthusiastic and buy PicSay Pro, then you can avail some extra benefits and effects. And therefore, the overall experience of PicSay is an excellent photo editing application.
Moving on, if you want to use PicSay on your Windows PC and Mac, then how you will be able to do that? Let’s look at it.
Free Download PicSay for PC Windows & Mac
There is a way of installing PicSay on your Windows and Mac laptop or even personal computer.
And for downloading, you will need software from online, try some of the Android emulators that are out there.
For your Windows Laptop, follow these steps:
- Firstly, you will have to download BlueStacks from the internet. BlueStacks is an emulator that allows you to use all the Android apps, over your laptop or desktop computer.
- Once you download BlueStacks, launch it, and you can search for the PicSay application.
- You will find the PicSay – Photo Editor app, and install it from there.
- Once you have installed the application, you can open it and start your photo editing process!
In place of this, you can also download the APK file of PicSay application and drag it into BlueStacks in order to install it.
When we talk about Mac OS, the steps are pretty much the same:
- You have to download BlueStacks on your Mac laptop or personal computer.
- Then after launching it, you will have to look up for the PicSay – Photo Editor app.
- Once the installation process is finished, you can configure as per your choice, and the application will be ready to use.
On Mac OS too, you can get the APK file of PicSay application and then drag it into the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
This was the way of doing it with the help of BlueStacks. But if you want to use some other Android Emulator, then you can also go with Nox app player.
Install PicSay App Using Nox App Player
The procedure of Nox is very close to BlueStacks.
First, you will have to download Nox from the internet. And then you will have to Install it over your Windows computer or Mac operating system. After the configuration, you will have to search for PicSay – Photo Editor in the search bar, and you will have to install it on the Nox emulator.
Once installed and configured, you will be able to run the smart photo editor PicSay App over your Windows PC, Laptop and even on your Mac.
Therefore, Android emulators help a lot in situations like these. And they provide flexibility to the person when it comes to running applications over desktop computers and other big screens.
Also Read: Get VSCO App on your Windows