Using FlipaClip on Laptop or Computer to create animations is a very good idea. There are some amazing tools out there that make it super easy to create unique art without a problem. And it all comes down to figuring out what tool suits your needs and what you enjoy when it comes to using it.
FlipaClip is definitely an amazing app, and it comes with stellar features too. It’s a mobile app, however, and that means installing it on a PC can be a bit tricky. But there are ways to achieve that.
What can you do with FlipaClip?
FlipaClip is extremely powerful and super dependable, as you can imagine. What this app does is it offers you all the tools you need in order to create beautiful animations and cartoons in just a few minutes.
First, they bring you powerful drawing tools which are extremely easy to adjust and adapt all the time. Moreover, they also have custom canvas types in case you need different canvas sizes for the creative in you.
And to make things even better, FlipaClip also allows you to insert your own images and videos, including multiple layers and work with all kinds of animation tools. Simply put, if you are a great creative you will find that FlipaClip delivers all the tools you need to make the experience exciting and fun.
How To Use FlipaClip On Laptop/Computer?
The main problem with that is FlipaClip can only be downloaded on Android and iOS phones. It doesn’t have native support for a laptop or Windows in general. Which is a shame, because this app is extremely reliable, intuitive and just a pleasure to use for everyone out there. That’s why it makes a lot of sense to test out the app and give it a try to see how it works on your own.
Here are the easy steps:
- The first thing you want to do is to download and install Bluestacks. This is an emulation tool which helps you start and use all types of Android apps on Windows. Go to https://www.bluestacks.com/, download the latest version and that’s all there is to it. The entire process is very quick, reliable and you will enjoy this experience quite a lot.
- Now you will need to get the latest FlipaClip App. You can search and download FlipaClip via the Google Play Store within Bluestacks, or you can get the APK from online sources, whatever suits you the most.
- Double click on the download and Bluestacks will install FlipaClip. Now you will be able to use FlipaClip on your PC.
As you can see, using FlipaClip on Laptop or Computer is a seamless and very simple experience. It really is an exciting and fun way for all of us to explore numerous ideas and just have fun with the process for a change.
This is a very distinctive tool that you can use and the best part is that you can actively install it on Windows and Mac. Just make sure that you use the guidelines listed above.
- How to get FlipaClip premium App?
- Copy/paste layers and frames on FlipaClip
- How to add music/sound to animation?