With the boom of social media expanding more and more every day, a way to edit pictures in a simple way is needed. This motivated the creation of several editing apps that are now available online. One of the best options is without a doubt FilterGrid as it has several options and features that can’t easily be found on free editing programs with an interface that can be used by anyone and still get really great results.
What Are FilterGrid Features?
Spliced templates: More than 23 options that can be applied to every picture, even when dividing them into different grids. Yes! You can apply a different filter for every grid!
Shape templates: 21 options divide the picture itself and then apply a different filter for each part and the parts can also be shaped.
Filters: The 65 options can be combined for generating the effect you prefer.
Photo editing: Adjust the brightness, saturation, temperature, contrast of each individual grid on the photo.
Image size: You can choose from 5 different ratios (1:1, 3:4, 4:3, 16:9, 9:16).
Post your photos on Instagram without cutting them but remember you need to download it first and then upload it again on the social network.
Share all your edited pictures easily on any of your favorite social networks
If you add the #Filter Grid hashtag on your posts, you get promotion from the company.
Download The App on Your Smartphones & Tablets?
Downloading photo editor app on Smartphones and Tablets is really simple and you’ll be editing all your favorite photos and creating amazing collages in a matter of minutes thanks to this incredible app.
Just follow these steps for installing Filter Grid on Smartphones and Tablets:
- Sign in to your Google account in the smartphone, tablet or Android device you want to install the app.
- After you do that, go to the Google Play Store and type “FilterGrid” on the search bar.
- Select the app from the results page (probably the first option).
- Then click on the install button and it will automatically start downloading.
- After it’s done, you don’t need to do a further installation process, you are ready to edit all the pictures you want!
In case that, for any reason, you can’t use your Google Account or don’t have any and can’t download the app from the Google Play Store, you still can download it to your Android device using the APK method which is as simple as the first one. Follow these steps:
- In your regular browser, type “Filter Grid APK download” you’ll see a list of results. Now find a website which you know is reliable or the official app site.
- Once there, search for the “APK file download” button and hit on it.
- The download will start automatically; you just need to wait a few seconds.
- Once it’s done, you’ll need to go to the folder where you downloaded the file and double-click on it to start installing FilterGrid on your device.
- Once it’s done you’re ready to edit your pictures!
Also Read: Are you an iOS user, use this link to download PhotoGrid on your iPhone & iPad gadgets.