Who does not love cartoon or animation? It is really entertaining and fun to watch. However, making a cartoon is not an easy job. It requires a lot of knowledge and skills. Moreover, it also needs some proper tools to produce professional content. Yet, it does not mean you have to use hi-tech equipment to do the same. Now there are many apps for beginners to create an animation. One of them you can give a try is Draw Cartoons 2 for PC.
This is a great animation app you can use for storytelling. It is also perfect for those who want to learn about filmmaking. This app is very simple and easy to use even for kids.
You can get this app by installing it from either Google Play Store or Apple Store. That means it is usable on your phone or tablet. But, can we use it on PC? Yes, we can only if we have an Android emulator. Here are a few simple steps of installing Draw Cartoons 2 App on PC.
Download Draw Cartoons 2 for PC Windows & Mac
- Open your browser and search for the emulator.
- BlueStack is highly recommended, and we suggest you download it straight from the official website.
- Download the emulator and install the file on your PC.
- Launch the emulator and go to the Homepage.
- Click on Play Store and search for Draw Cartoons 2.
- Tap the app icon, install it, and done. Now the app is ready to use.
Features of Draw Cartoons 2 App
Compared to a smartphone, it will be much easier to use Draw Cartoons 2 for PC. It has a wider screen and enables us to draw things at ease. Not to mention, there are several features we can enjoy the app itself.
- Skeletal Animation: this feature allows you to move characters easily like a doll.
- With this app, you can move and transform every frame to the next one smoothly. What’s more, you do not have to draw every frame to create a movement.
- There are a number of built-in models available in the application. We can use each one of them to create a wide variety of characters or other objects.
- Once you have made an animation, you can export it to a video.
- Do not forget to dub the characters through sound recording. And, you can also add music to make the content more interesting to watch.
- Items Editor: this is a tool to make your own character by using drawing tool. Use this feature to import your existing drawings as well.
- If you have done every process of making an animation, prepare to release them on social media. You can share your work on Facebook or Youtube so everyone can watch it.
As you can see, we do not have to buy a professional tool to make cartoons or animations. Draw Cartoons 2 is already good enough, especially for novice animators. So, if you want to learn to make one on your own, you can start it with this app.
Similar App: Download FlipaClip Cartoon App on PC