If you’re an artistic person and enjoy videogame-like characters, you’re definitely going to love dotpict for PC. This app, actually designed for smart devices, allows you to create pixel art of any kind, including characters, items and everything you want.
Create from scratch or simply edit any image of your preference in the paint style, you’ll be able to develop comics, stories, memes, video game art and much more from the comfort of your computer.
If you want to enjoy this original and fun app and unleash all your creative power, then keep reading to find out all the wonderful features and how to install dotpict on your PC.
What are the features of dotpict?
With dotpict app on PC, you’ll be able to easily draw anything you have in mind and turn it into a pixel art design. Among the best features of this app, you can find:
- 16 vivid colors palette for combining on your designs.
- Pencil linked to finger or mouse for a smooth and easy drawing.
- Profile and artists community with the possibility of sharing your work and exploring others work.
- Really minimalistic and friendly interface allows you to draw without inconvenient or complicated controls.
- Autosaving for peace of mind, forget about losing your drawings with this feature!
- Undo and Redo options for any possible mistake on your drawings.
- You can zoom on your canvas to edit any small detail.
- Available minigames for those moments when you need to clear your creativity.
Download dotpict for PC Windows & Mac
Dotpict was originally designed for Android and iOS devices. This means that it’s only compatible with those operative systems and not with computers.
In this sense, if you want to install this app on a computer, you’ll need to do a little trick in order to make your computer behave as an Android device and therefore, accept the app installation.
Luckily, this little trick is very simple; you just need to install an Android emulator on your computer. This emulator will make your computer believe it’s an Android device and behave like one. From this emulator, then, you’ll be able to install the app. Follow these steps.
- On your regular browser, search for an Android emulator, if you don’t know any, some good options are Bluestacks, Andyroid, NOX or KoPlayer.
- Once you’ve chosen the one of your preference, make sure you choose a reliable website and download it on your PC.
- Once it’s done, double-click on the icon and follow the wizard instructions for installing. After it’s done, run it.
- From the emulator, go to Google Play Store and sign in with your account.
- Search for dotpict and click on it in the results page.
- Click on the “install” button and the installation will start automatically.
- After a few seconds, it will be installed and you’ll be able to draw all your favorite stuff in pixel art with dotpict for PC.
Note: Remember that you will always have to run the Android emulator to use the app.
Also Read: Get PicsArt App on your Windows & Mac device