AnimeMaker is an app that is used to create and share animation. Your animation, like a flipbook, can be uploaded to the website and you can publish it for the whole world to see it. When using the app, you can actually communicate directly with other users through comments.
This app is among the best in the list of Art & Design category apps that are available on the Google Play store. It is an adorable and unique avatar creator app. It has support click action to easily select anime eyes, face, eyebrows, goggles, nose, mouth, hair, backgrounds, dress, etc. With this application, you can dress up an avatar or create your favorite Anime character freely.
It has tremendously grown into popularity due to its simple yet very effective interface among many other features. Here are some of the greatest features of this application:
- Drawing with touch
- Choose brush colors and width of the brush
- Creating flipbook animation
- Adding, listing, duplicating, and removing anime frames
- After creating your animation, you can upload into the website and even publish it to the entire world
- The app lets you save and upload your completed animations on the website
- Adjustment of animation speed
AnimeMaker App Download for Android, iOS & PC
For you to use the Anime app and benefit from whatever it has to offer, you have to download and install it on your Android or iOS and PC gadgets.
Follow the following steps to download this app on your smartphone and tablets.
The Anime app for Android and iOS is available at the Google Play Store and App Store. If you don’t have a Google Play Store account, sign up and set it up.
On your home screen is an Apps icon, which you need to tap. Swipe sideways until you find the Play Store or App Store icon. Tap on the icon.
Now tap on the search box and then type “AnimeMaker” and then tap the search option in order to perform the search.
You will see results for your search. Now select the anime maker app.
Tap on “Install”. When the installation is complete, simply tap on the “Open” button. Alternatively, you can also tap the icon that is in the notification tray and then open the app. If not, you can access the app by simply tapping on the Apps icon that is at the bottom of the home screen.
For PC users:
- Get an emulator like Andyroid, Memu or BlueStacks.
- Set up on your PC and then launch it.
- Type “AnimeMaker” App name in the search box and then click on the “Install” button.
- Open when the animation app is downloaded.
You can now play the AnimeMaker app on your Android or iOS gadgets and enjoy the app to the fullest. If you don’t like to use on the small screen, then start using it on your Windows and Mac OS by following the above guide.